The Jackson Setting Sun Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that truly allows all opinions to exist and where real freedom of speech, even speech that the moderator and owners disagree with, are allowed and encouraged and where stupidity is not tolerated.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talkbackcensors

Talkbackcensors

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off Empty
PostSubject: Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off   Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:36 pm

"I can not believe the Founding Fathers intended for one man's rights to supercede another."

I guess if one chooses, they can ignore that whole slavery thing. After all that alone said that the founding fathers believed that one man's rights superceded another man's rights. As well as having one man's rights superceding the rights of all women as well based on our founding fathers.
Back to top Go down
capt janeway

capt janeway

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off   Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:02 pm

well, tbc, we are talking about a man with the brain of pissant! lol!
Back to top Go down

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jackson Setting Sun Newspaper :: Stupid Jim Britt Quotes-
Jump to: