The Jackson Setting Sun Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that truly allows all opinions to exist and where real freedom of speech, even speech that the moderator and owners disagree with, are allowed and encouraged and where stupidity is not tolerated.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Britt Once again on our founding fathers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talkbackcensors

Talkbackcensors

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Jim Britt Once again on our founding fathers Empty
PostSubject: Jim Britt Once again on our founding fathers   Jim Britt Once again on our founding fathers EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:16 pm

"The FOUNDING FATHERS believed in the right to choose to live like you want and live around whom you want; they would be horrified at the COMMIE laws we have now that force people to go against their core beliefs "

I think what he obviously left out was that he felt that the founding fathers believed in the right to choose, unless Jim Britt disagreed with that choice, then the founding fathers would be against it.
The right to choose what to do with your own body, the right to choose who you marry, even if they are of the same sex, the right to voice your opinion if it runs contrary to Jim Britt's, then you are a traitor and the founding fathers would have been against you.
Back to top Go down
capt janeway

capt janeway

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Jim Britt Once again on our founding fathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Britt Once again on our founding fathers   Jim Britt Once again on our founding fathers EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:39 pm

god, i would be horrified if i lived next door to ole ichabod crane. it would be like halloween 365 days a year! affraid
Back to top Go down

Jim Britt Once again on our founding fathers
Page 1 of 1