The Jackson Setting Sun Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that truly allows all opinions to exist and where real freedom of speech, even speech that the moderator and owners disagree with, are allowed and encouraged and where stupidity is not tolerated.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talkbackcensors

Talkbackcensors

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-05-10

stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist Empty
PostSubject: stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist   stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:01 pm

"To define normal in this case, you have to look at our (humans) purpose on earth. Our basic purpose (like any other animal) is to preserve our species. We do this through reproduction.

The only way to reproduce is with a male female pair. One female can not make another one pregnant by her own means, and no man can make another man pregnant. Just by looking at the way the human bodies are made, it is obvious a male female paring was intended.

Now during our lifetime, we do a lot more than simply reproduce. But, this act is essential to the survival of the human race. Because of this, it is normal (or natural) for couples to be male female pairs.

It is fine if a gay couple wants to be together, but then need to accept the fact that they are going against the norm. They also need to accept the fact that not everyone is going to look at that relationship with acceptance. "

So based on the above, she must be against anyone who is not fertile from getting a marriage license. After all if one of the couple is sterile, they should not be allowed to marry. Also she must be for forced birthing, after all if she is not, does a couple who is fertile but not going to have children not going against the norm and should therefore be forbidden to marry, that is what her statement is implying. How about those couples who are way past child bearing age, they should not be allowed to marry because of the above statement, after all they can't have children any longer and that is not a part of the norm, so therefore they should be denied a marriage license based upon the Christian Atheist's above statement of what the norm is.
Back to top Go down
capt janeway

capt janeway

Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist   stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 5:23 pm

yep, you got it, she said today that a couple that cant have children due to some defect is "abnormal." what a dumbass!! Razz
Back to top Go down
jadensmokes

jadensmokes

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist   stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:29 am

Ugh! I'm Abby Normal! I couldn't have kids. What a dumb fook she is! But, it's a good thing, because I don't want any now, and my husband has never wanted any. He said if they came with an on/off switch he might consider it though.

I saw where she called anybody that bothers Jimbo a bunch of $hits in a private message she sent someone.

I swear every one of her posts sounds like a reborn Xtian and she is just plain mean to people she disagrees with. I know she hates I'm not there, because she used to like to argue with me. One day I just put a comment in that said: The sky is blue. No argument! Go figure!
Back to top Go down
capt janeway

capt janeway

Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist   stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:42 pm

i havent responded to her lately, she just gets on my nerves. Rolling Eyes actually, i wish she would just shut the fuck up, but that is my own personal opinion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist   stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist Empty

Back to top Go down

stupid quote from the forum's Christian Atheist
Page 1 of 1